Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week #53 7-27-15

With the Haws Family!

Dave  & Ann Bean took a package of goodies to him on their way to Canada!

Dave giving him a hug from his mamma!


With Elder Hall his companion!

View of Emmett Idaho!



Email  Hey everyone! So this week I officially have hit my year mark! Great day! Thanks to everyone who wrote and sent packages and stuff! Thanks for all the support! Ya'll rock!

Wednesday- Nothing really happened Wednesday, except we met a crazy dude! We were sitting in the car and he walks up too the window and tells me to roll it down, so I did! He asked me what it takes to get into Heaven. My answer was " The first thing we need to do is to have Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ!" And he says " I totally agree with you, but if someone were to ask me that question I would say, It's all about the Blood! The Way we get back is in our blood!" Haha funny stuff!

Sunday- We went to the Willis's house and talked to them about their neighbor! They said she has come to church before and liked it! So we are going to have dinner with the Willis's and their friends on Sunday! They are making pepperoncini sandwiches so that should be good! I am hoping and praying things work out with their friends! Keep them in your prayers!

Well I love you guys and hope you all have a good week! Dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment