Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week #55 8-10-15

Hey every one how are you doing? I am doing great! This week was really slow but there were some productive parts! 

On Monday at dinner we met a guy named Ed. He was really cool, but he isn't a member and we taught him the first lesson while we were eating. It was the first time I have ever taught while I was eating, it was really weird! And I didn't eat as much as I wanted haha! Anyways, it was a really cool lesson and the spirit was really strong. We basically taught him something out of every lesson and he was so receptive! It was great! He was going through a divorce and was just going through a rough time. But Elder Hall felt prompted to have him fast. So we taught him about fasting and he said he was gonna do it. Then I asked him if he would like a blessing before he goes to court and he said yes. So we went back on Wednesday and gave him a blessing. He told us about how he fasted and was really seeking for Heavenly Father's help, and it was just really awesome. Anyways, we haven't seen him since, but the members he was living with said that his wife dropped the restraining order and the divorce and they are living together again! So moral of the story is Fasting works! 

The other big thing that happened is that we finished all the lessons with Maralee and everything is set for her baptism on Saturday! Super stoked!

Well that is all I got for this week, but I hope you all have a good week! Love you and thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment