Monday, August 24, 2015

Week #56 8-17-15

Last District Meeting in Emmett.  Got transferred to Nampa!


Maralee got baptized.



Hey everyone how is it going? I have had a pretty good week! On Saturday we got the transfer calls, and me and Elder Hall thought we were going to stay together! But, I got transferred to Nampa which I am still okay with! I love Nampa! It should be a good transfer! Our area is like three square miles, so it is tiny!  But one of our wards is the most active ward in the whole mission! so that is pretty cool! I am pretty excited! 

So not much happened this week, but it was a good finish in Emmett! Maralee got baptized and it was really cool! She had her whole family there... aunts, uncles and all! It was great! Especially since most of them aren't very active, and some aren't members! It was really good! The spirit was really strong! She is such a funny little girl! After she got baptized she started swimming around in the baptismal font! It was hilarious! haha but that is really all that happened this week! 

Spiritual thought: 

 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Nephi has so much faith it is ridiculous! He is such an example to all of us because he puts all of his trust in the Lord! This is an attribute we should all strive to develop! Even when things seem crazy and possibly even life threatening, we still need to trust in the Lord! He has our back! When we get to the edge, we have to jump. Heavenly Father will either teach us how to pick ourselves up after we fall, or he will teach us to fly! Love you guys! Thanks for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment