Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week #54 8-3-15


TEMPLE TRIP FOR THEIR ONE YEAR MARK!









HEy how is everyone doing? I am doing good! I had a slow week except for two cool experiences! 

Little background info, some may remember this story! But this is it!  

So when we got there the second we knocked on the door he remembered that they ah moved and they didn't live there anymore. So we had a really awkward encounter with this kid who answered the door so we kinda just left. We went from there to another house, I couldn't tell you a thing about the next house because my mind was preoccupied with the kid who answered the door. So when we left I felt really prompted to go visit that kid again so we did! As we were driving there I was prompted to have Bro. Bucannon stay in the car while me and Elder Boswell went up, but when we pulled up he kinda volunteered to stay in the car. I was happy, because I didn't want him to feel bad! So we went up and knocked on the door and the same kid answered and I was just straight up with him. I said something along the lines of " So I felt like we should come back and see if you were interested in learning more about our church." And his reply was " Sure"!!!! I was shocked by his reply so we kept talking to him and found out that his dad is a less active and that he has read the BOM before. SO we gave him another one and then we also found out that me and him have the same birthday! It was like it was meant to be! Hahah It was pretty legit! Once we got back in the car I remembered something really really cool! In my prayer before we left I asked Heavenly Father to help us find someone new to teach! I don't know where that came from when I said it, but I did! 

So anyways, nothing really happened after we met with him the first time, but that's where it gets interesting! Me and Elder Hall were at Sonic for happy hour and guess who brought us our drinks! This kid Hunter did! When I saw him I couldn't figure out who he was so I asked him and he reminded me! I was freaking out! So I gave him our number and said if he was ever interested, to give us a call! So the ball is in court. But moral of the story is that there is no such thing as coincidences, only blessings! I love it!

Then on Sunday, we had a lesson with Maralee, and we set a date for her to get baptized! She is getting baptized on the 15th and I am super stoked! It is gonna be amazing! Well I hope everyone has a good week and be who you remember and stand on it.... I think that's how it goes! Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment