Monday, March 7, 2016

Week #85 3-7-16



No kissing on the mission!



Andy got baptized!










Hey everyone! How are you doing?? I am doing really good! This week has been pretty crazy! I kissed a goat, put down a cow, and helped someone come closer to Christ by being baptized! It was great! The weather has been unreal, The dream trio is still together and laughing more then ever, and the work is still going!

Tuesday- We went to the dairy and put down a cow, also I roped a cow from the back of the truck! I felt like John Wayne from the movie Safari. Ok we didn't really rope it, we kinda scared it back into the fence! It jumped an electric wire! It was pretty funny! But I still felt cool! Then that night we went on splits and divided and conquered!

Wednesday- We had a lesson with Melba who got baptized last month! She was having a rough time because satan was trying pretty hard to get her down! but she is pretty amazing and didn't take crap from him! So that was a pretty good lesson!

Thursday- We tried I think everyone that lives in Homedale and didn't get a thing done! It was wonderful -_-

Friday- We Had our last lesson with Andy and his interview! He killed it and everything was good for the baptism on Sat! We also gave a lady a blessing who has a cyst and it has been causing her grief lately! So Priesthood power for the win!!!

Sat- ANDY GOT DUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We also went to a less active members house and played glow in the dark golf with them! It was pretty fun!

Sunday- ANDY GOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we had 6 hours of church! I told Jace if he bore his testimony then I would too and he did it! So then I got up there and preached till I was blue in the face! HAHA Jk I just said what the spirit told me too!

Well I love you all and have a good week! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Remember God is Great, Beer is not, And people are crazy!!! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment