Monday, March 14, 2016

Week #86 3-14-16

Tractor driving in his International Harvester shirt for his Grandpa Rogers!










Hey everyone how are you doing? I am doing good! The weather here has been crazy! One day it is 75 degrees out then the next its in the 40's! Today was one of the cold days! Other then that things have been going good!

Tuesday- Tuesday was kinda slow. We went on splits that night and I got to go to Brittny and Bodens house! We taught her the Restoration again but this time we watched the movie and it went really good!

Wednesday- We had zone conference! I love zone conference, but sometimes I struggle with a 7 hour meeting! It was good to see some people from the other zones who I haven't seen in a while! Then that night we went to this family's house. They are a super awesome young couple, but the wife was sick, so we gave her a blessing and that was really good! Then we had a lesson with Andy who got baptized last week, and that was really good! Usually we go over the lessons with our New Converts, but he taught us the lesson! It was great! He is a really smart kid!

Thursday- DAIRY!!!!!!! I got to plow a freaking field! It was awesome! I felt like a farmer! I think I am gonna start a dairy in AZ! It is gonna rock! Then that night we had dinner with a semi less active family! They are super awesome and she is dating a non member and she brought all of his nieces to church! It was awesome! #missionaryworkfordayzzzzz Then that night we went and had a lesson with this guy, Brother McDonald who is super awesome! He really needed it!

Friday- In the morning we did art! Haha- the lady we live with is a super good artist! Paintings and pottery! SO I asked her if I could throw on her wheel and she let us! I will show you pictures next week! Then we had a lesson with Melba who got baptized a couple weeks ago and that was really good! She is such and awesome lady! She quite coffee and tea and smoking cold turkey after we taught her the Word of Wisdom! She hasn't messed up! So she is just a great lady!

Saturday- Saturday kinda stunk! We knocked on probably 25 doors and only two people answered!

Well that was my week! Thanks yall for being great! I love you all and remember to say your prayers!

"The past is behind, learn form it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, Live it."
-Thomas S. Monson

Live it homies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment