Monday, February 29, 2016

Week #84 2-29-16



Elder Rogers loves the dairy!







Hey everyone how are ya'll doing?? I am doing really good! Homedale is treating me really well! Can you believe its February already?? That is crazy! Spring is coming and I am ready for it! So not much to talk about this week. We had a blast though! We visited a lot of people who aren't necessarily progressing, but they needed a visit! We also had stake conference which is always good! It was really weird to only go to two hours of church on Sunday! Usually we are there from 7:00 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon! I found some connections this week. There is a guy who lives in Marsing who knows Bruce and Sterling and he also knew Grandpa Rogers! Crazy how small the world is! He also knows a guy in our area who isn't a member, but he knew Gpa pretty well I guess so I am gonna go see him! We went and worked on the dairy this week again and gave cows their shots! Hopefully you guys like the videos and pics! They make me happy! haha

Love you guys! Hope you have a good week and like always thanks for the love support and prayers! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment