Monday, September 7, 2015

Week #58 8-31-15

Spoiled by Linda Jensen.  She fed them steak and salmon and Elder Rogers said it was amazing!







Hey everyone! So this week was really good! I got my haircut and I felt 10 times as fast on my bike! It's great! Anyways, so cool experience, well still in the making a little. But in zone meeting, they committed the whole mission to focus on teaching families! But the problem is that we aren't really teaching any families, so we need to find some! So we were going to fast and pray to find a family, then we realized that it wouldn't do anything if we didn't act on it! So instead we prayed and fasted for the name of a family in the ward who know's a family that has been prepared by Heavenly father to listen to our message! SO we went to that family's house last night and told them! Now they are praying to figure out who it is! So keep them in your prayers! They are the D Family! 

So this week has just been a lot of non progressing people so there isn't to much to talk about! But I did eat dinner with Sister Jensen, a.k.a President Bean's sister. She is awesome! My mom has pics of that so hopefully she will post them! ANy ways, I love you guy sand know that Heavenly Father loves you and is looking out for you! Even though things seem like they suck, I challenge you to look for the little miracles! 
Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment