Monday, September 28, 2015

Week #62 9-28-15


??

Elder Mosher saying goodbye.

New doo.

John Day road trip.

Enjoyed Wienerschnitzel!

Hey everyone! SO this week was CRAZY!!!!

Tuesday- we did a lot of missionary work because the week was packed with Mosher saying goodbye to people!

I don't remember which days what happened so I will just share what we did!

So One day Elder Mosher had a baptism in Weezer and in Baker city which are on the other side of the mission so we took a rode trip! Then Sunday we went and visited a bunch of members in the area and had a lot of fun! Oh and on Thursday Elder Mosher went to the temple so I got to spend all day with him! We had to deliver a package so we got to go back to Emmett! It was a very eventful week!

Well that is really all I got I love you guys and hope you have a good week! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment