Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week #23 12-29-14

White Christmas!  With Elder Ward at a members house as it snowed on Christmas Eve.

Got this picture in a text from a member.  They took the Elders out for dessert!


This week we had Christmas and I got to call home and that was really fun! Christmas eve we went over to a members house so Elder Lagunzad could skype his family and it was fun! It was weird hearing someone talk in Tagalog the whole time! It was funny! Then Christmas day we got to call home which was really good! As far as missionary work goes, we really didn't get anything done! Everyone was out of town or turned us away because it was Christmas time! But that is okay! Next week will be better! I hope! It is New Year so we will see how it goes! I am excited for New Years Eve because we are eating with this super awesome family! He is our Ward Mission Leader and I am excited! So you will hear more next week! This week has been really slow so I am not sure what else to say so I love you guys and thanks for everything! Love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment