Monday, November 30, 2015

Week #71 11-30-15



Hey everyone! This week was really really bittersweet! Obviously I really miss you guys, but we had an awesome week hanging out with members on Thanksgiving! We had like four dinners! It was insane! I don't think I have ever eaten that much on my mission before! It was crazy! We went to a lunch that was supposed to start at 1:00 but didn't start until 2:00. Then we went from there to our dinner at four! Then we went to our bishops house who was supposed to start at 5:30 so we thought we were off the chain for eating when we got there because it was 6:30. But when we pulled up they pulled the turkey out of the deep fryer so we got some more! Then after that we went to the other bishops house and just had dessert so it wasn't too bad there! But it was a lot of food! Other then that we didn't do too much!

Update on Brittney! So we had a lesson with her and we taught the Restoration, and it was pretty awesome! We also committed her to baptism and set a date for Jan 9th! It was pretty awesome! Other than that not much has happened!

This week I have learned a lot. Mainly about failing! Which isn't new to me, but I actually started paying attention to what God has been trying to teach me! I have learned that even when we mess up and fail, all God expects us to do is keep trying our hardest. After we do that, He will strengthen us to the point where we can succeed! So that is my thought for this week! Give iit your all and turn it over to Him!

Love you guys! Thanks so much for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment