Monday, November 2, 2015

Week #67 11-2-15

Sporting his new jacket.

Good Missionary Service.


Bummer!


Hey everyone! How is it going? Things in Idaho are going good! It's starting to get cooler and cooler and I am really getting nervous! Other than that, things are going pretty good!

This week we did a lot of service. We moved this guy into the other elders ward, and he had a semi truck full of stuff! And some how I was always involved in the heavy lifting.

So i know this area hasn't been the most fruitful area, but we have had some cool experiences this week. One day we didn't really have anything to do so went and knocked on some doors. We were walking up to one door and I watched this truck drive by. I don't know why it stood out to me but it did and I watched it go down the street and turn out of the neighborhood. So I didn't think about it and we knocked on the door and no one answered. Then on our way to the next door the same truck turns into the neighborhood and starts driving towards us and I thought we were gonna get shot! haha But it pulled and the lady driving rolled down her window and says " Hey elders sorry I drove away, I didn't want you to think I didn't want to talk to you." Haha! So we talked to her a little bit and found out that she is a member and grew up in the church. Then she told us how she wants her fiance to start taking the lessons! So we are going over there tonight and hopefully can get things rolling! I honestly hate tracting and I never thought that it was productive. But Guess what God has to say about that! haha Well that was my experience for the week!

Sometimes God makes us do things that we don't want to, to see how dedicated we are. We can't expect miracles right away, but we can expect them as we continue to do what Heavenly Father has asked! Love you guys! Have a good week! Pictures on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment