Friday, November 13, 2015

Week #68 11-9-15 TRANSFER TO HOMEDALE




Last Week with Elder Barrow!

Decorating Cookies at the Burgess home.


Elder Lopez from Mesa

Sister Sorensen from Highland HS

Elder Tupo

Elder Payne former companion



Hey everyone?? How is it going? I am doing good! So I just got transferred to Homedale, so I am in the Caldwell zone now! Homedale is a little farm town kinda like Melba, so I am excited! My new companions name is Elder Huff and he is from Riverton Utah. I think we will get along and have a good transfer!

So it was sad to say goodbye to everyone in Nampa! I really like Nampa but I am excited to get out of the city!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phillipians 4:13

Even though life can sometimes suck. And a lot of times we don't see why we have to do something, and we think there is no way of getting through it. But as we turn to Christ and ask for his help, he will carry us when we can't walk. Because of his Atonement, we can be enabled to do ANYTHING. Literally anything can happen if we have the faith and the right intentions! Well I love you guys and thanks for all the support and love! Dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment