Friday, March 6, 2015

Week #32 3-2-15

Super Awesome new convert.

With his "dad" Elder VanWagoner and "brothers".

Saying good bye to the Haws family.

Saying good bye to the Keller family.  He got transferred to Nampa 33rd Ward


So this week was awesome! Well it was mostly just the weekend, but It was a really really good weekend! So Saturday morning we got transfer calls and I am being transfer ed to the Nampa 33rd ward! My new companions name is Elder Boswell! I have heard really good things about him and I am super stoked! He is a red head so he is helping me get used to the new addition to our family at home! Haha I don't have any pictures with him right now because he isn't getting here until 12:30ish! So if I get a chance to send some I will! We are also "shotgunning" the area! Meaning that neither of us have been there before and we are starting from nothing! So hopefully it will go well!

Then that afternoon we got to hear from my new favorite Apostle, Elder L. Tom Perry! He is such a champ! So he first walked in and I didn't realize how freakin tall he was! He is huge! We all got to shake his hand and it was sooooo nerve racking! I was kinda freaking out! But it was crazy! He looked into my eyes and stared at my soul! I felt like he knows every sin that I committed now! Haha just kidding, but he is a very very powerful man! He gave a super good talk about companions and it was crazy good! Then afterwards he did a Q & A session with us! That was cool, except I drew a blank and I couldn't think of anything to ask him! 

Cool/sad/funny story about Elder Perry! So on New years day he was watching a football game and got up to go get a price of candy! While his back was turned something big happened and when he turned to see what happened he fell and broke six ribs on the table! Haha He is such a champ because he is stinkin 92 years old and he is still flying around doing stuff with six broken ribs! I have a new respect for him now! 

Anyways, I love you guys and I will let you know how the new area is next week! I love you so much and remember that everyone has to change at some point! And now is the time to change for the better! Love you guys!

In another email:  Oh also, I forgot to mention that I had another baptism on Saturday!  That rocked as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment