Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week #16 11-10-14

Elder Daniels (Riley's companion) & Elder Larsen with Kim.

Hurt his ankle playing soccer.


Hey familia hows it going?? I hope everyone is doing good because I am doing great! This week was a good week! I will give a few quick highlights! So we set a baptismal date with a guy named Axel. He is married to a member so she is a really good influence on him! He is getting baptized on the 22nd so hopefully he will stay with it! Then yesterday, we had a baptism with this lady named kim! She is super awesome and was ready to get baptized when I got here! It was a really good baptism! I was scared that no one was going to come, but there was a full house that night! It was awesome! Then on Friday we had sports night! We brought a less active guy who is struggling right now, but he seemed like he really enjoyed it! Also, we were playing soccer and I wrecked my Ankle! I was kinda ticked because I was out of commission for a day or so! But it's all good now! Still a little tender but I can get around on it!

Well not much happened this week, but it was a good week! I know that baptism is the only way back to Heavenly Father! It is the gate to the the straight and narrow path! And as long as we keep those covenants and do what we are supposed to that Heavenly Father will welcome us back with open arms! I love you guys so much and thanks for all the support! You guys rock! Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment