Monday, November 3, 2014

Week #15 11-3-14

Hey everyone hows it going?? I hope you are all doing great because I am lovin it!  So I am in a biking area and I kind of hate bikes. So we pretty much walk everywhere! But the one day we were riding our bikes we got stopped by this guy on the street!  He asked why we don't baptize people on probation and why we still teach people in jail. I knew the answer to the probation question, but I totally spaced and couldn't think of an answer so we are gonna go back and talk with him! 

The first person I met when I got here was a lady named Kim! I guess she is Golden and is getting Baptized on Sunday so I have something to look forward too! I don't really know her very well but she seems awesome!

So in my apartment, there is six elders. Enough said! Haha but there are two apartments! The spanish live down stairs, and the four english elders live upstairs! We haven't had too many late nights, because we are usually super tired. But when we do we usually talk and laugh and it's a good time!

I honestly have no idea as to what is going on in the area, but I am trying to figure it out!   I don't really know the members very well, so I think that is going to be our game plan for investigators. I have a weird feelin that the members don't like the missionaries, but I can change that! Anyways, our area is kinda slow and we didn't really teach that many lessons, because I am still getting situated and everything, but that should be changing here shortly!

Anyways, I love the work. Being a missionary is awesome! I have realized that mine and Heavenly Father's relationship has grown a lot! I know that the Atonement is real and that it really does help people change and be forgiven. The Atonement is there for everyone and Heavenly Father enjoys when we access it. I love you guys and hope you are all doing great! 
Dueces!

Mom: No I haven't taken any pics because I don't have a camera. but we are going to Walmart today so we might not have to send one. I can probably just buy one. I did get the boxes, thank you so much! I was starting to freeze!  No I didn't get a bike. I don't know if I will because I hate them! But I might just buy one from walmart, because the one I have sucks big time! As for Christmas, ties and socks are always nice! But crazy socks because they are totally approved! I got a bunch of them when I went winter shopping! Oh also I am going to need a new flashdrive I think I answered all your questions right?? I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment