Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week #11 10-6-14

With Elder Christensen from Gilbert (above) & Elder Hulet his MTC companion (below) watching the MEET THE MORMONS movie.


Hey everyone!
This week was awesome! Tuesday we all got together and watched Meet The Mormons! It was awesome! Everyone and their mom should go see it! We also got a new investigator and her name is Shirley. I don't know if I have talked about her yet, but she is an awesome lady. She has stuff going on in her life and the gospel would probably fix them all. So hopefully all goes well! Then on Wednesday, we had a super awesome lady, Sis. Jensen, bring us lunch from Nampa and it was really good! Then there was General Conference this past weekend! Let me tell you, it is way better when you are a missionary! Either that or it's just because I was paying attention!  Haha I really liked Elder Bednar's talk. I think if everyone in the world would go watch it then the missionaries wouldn't be getting the door slammed in their face as much! The priesthood session was awesome! I really liked Quentin L. Cook's talk. I can't tell you what I liked about it because I don't have my notes with me, but I know i liked it! Haha

Anyways, that was pretty much my week! But I know that the church is true and that the Atonement's cleansing power is infinite and it can truly help people in their lives! I love this gospel so much and I wish I could just force it on people because everyone needs it. But I am also grateful for our agency and the ability we have to act for ourselves. I love Jesus Christ and I know that he lives.

Love for everyone!
Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment