Monday, December 21, 2015

Week #74 12/21/15



Hey yall! This week has been really good! Me and Elder wright get along really well! I haven't laughed this much in a really long time and it is great! We really didn't get a chance to do a whole lot of work. We were just getting Elder wright settled in and introducing him to everyone! But we have had a good week! I am super excited for Christmas! We are gonna be with some cool families and I get to talk to you guys! I love you so much! Gotta go! Love ya!

This week we helped set up for the ward Christmas party and that took like two days! It was crazy! And while we were doing that the Elders quorum president thought it would be funny to dump a bunch of snow on our car, but that's okay because we had a good laugh about it! But I love you guys! Talk to you on Friday! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment