Monday, December 14, 2015

Week #73 12/14/15







Elder Huff- companion.

District meeting- Hawaiin lunch!

Elder Huff leaving for Kuna
Transfers!
                                      

New Companion- Elder Wright



Hey yall! So this week was Nutss!! We had so much going on. It was great. But transfers this week and unfortunately Elder Huff is taking off to Kuna with Elder Hamel (Who went to Highland!!). My new companions name is Elder Wright and he is from Saratoga springs Utah. I really like him and i think things are gonna work out great!

So to start off this week, we had to take our car into the shop. There were three things wrong with it. 1. There was a piece on the exterior of the car that blew off because there were like 50 mile an hour winds going on plus me driving 60 mph. 2. The cigarette lighter isn't working, so we needed that fixed. I recently picked up smoking so I really need that thing! 3. Our tires need to be realigned, because the steering wheel would shake when I was driving. So we take the car to the dealership Tuesday. They told us it was going to be a few hours so I am thinking like two hours tops. So we had some other Elders pick us up and we went out to eat lunch. They dealership said they were going to call back so we are just waiting for the call. So FIVE hours go by and I was just P.O'd because it was taking forever so we went back to the dealership.  The lady comes out to tell us what was going on. She told us that she didn't have the exterior piece and they were going to order it. Then she told us how our outlet was working just fine and that it was the GPS that was broken. And lastly she told us the we needed new tires and they couldn't do the realignment. So Basically they had our car for five and a half hours and didn't do a darn thing. I was ticked. So we went to Leschwab and they gave us some new tires in like 30 minutes then we went home. We finish out the day go sleep do all our fun stuff, then in the morning we get a call from the senior missionary who is over the cars. He told us that we needed to get the oil changed on the car.... haha!

SO more on the fun side, we helped our bishop burn some tumble weeds that had blown into his field and the neighbors. Honestly I hadn't ever seen a tumble weed in my entire life until I got to Idaho. And his field was COVERED!!!!! It was insane! We took a bunch of pictures, but they are on Elder huffs camera so I will try to get them next week!

This week we also went with a family in the ward to go see the Christmas lights in Caldwell. That was really fun, they are the ones from Gilbert so it was a mutual disappointment because it wasn't anywhere near Mesa Temple lights! haha

now I just wanna give a shout out to the coolest district in the Idaho Nampa Mission! That is the Marsing district! They are real friends and made this transfer super fun. They are my brothers and sisters and will be life long friends! We had such a blast this week. The two sisters in our district are from Hawaii so we had a big Hawaiian lunch one day! Then on Saturday it was pouring rain, so we decided to go caroling and can I tell you it was the most fun I have ever had caroling! They are freakin legit! #marsing2k15 #Fromthefatu

Well I love you guys and thanks for all the support! hope yall have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment