Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Week #20 12-8-14


Awesome tie Elder Daniels!


With Elder Raubach


With Elder Cope from Phoenix.  Good friends.

Selfie in his rain riding gear!

Hey everyone! How is everything going?? So I made it to Nampa this transfer and I am really excited! I have two new companions! I am in a trio with Elder Lagunzad ( from the Philippines) and Elder Ward who came out six weeks after me! So I am really excited and I hope everything goes well!

As for my week not much happened! It wasn't to sad to leave Caldwell! I wasn't there for too long.  But I am going to miss the missionaries that I served around because they were super cool!  We really didn't do anything big this week besides transfers! We have been packing for like two days straight! Other then our usual appointments nothing went on! Oh I got my bike fixed and it runs like new.. oh wait, it is new! Haha It rained pretty good so I have some pictures/ stories about that!  Anyways, sorry the letter wan't very long. Not too much going on!

I know that Christ lives! This time of the year is to celebrate the birth of Him! So what better to celebrate his birth than to do service! My challenge for you guys this week is to go out of your way to serve someone. And if you do this I promise you Heavenly Father will bless you and help you along the way! I love you guys! Thanks so much for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment