Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week #4 8-18-14

Hey everybody! I love you guys so much and I am thinking about you all the time! I really love it out here! I havent ever worked so hard in my life!


Monday- Was p-day so we emailed and hung out in Nampa the whole time because Elder Van Wagoner had a doctors appointment! That was pretty much all we did!
Tuesday- Was really chill! We went around and visited some members then that night we had something called the "come & See". It is like a tour kind of thing they do for non-members! That was cool!
Wednesday- Was exactly the same except we went on splitz at the end of the night!
Thursday- I went on exchanges with Elder Homer. He is a spanish speaking elder so i kinda just hung out while he talked to everyone in spanish! 
Friday- We switched back and did some service! We got to help these people frame their house so that was fun! I never thought that I would say this, but i miss working.... the mission changed me!
Sat- We had a ward party and played volleyball and football! That was fun!
Sun- We taught Ricky again and he is still getting baptized on saturday! SO i am super excited fot that! But other than that this week has been kinda slow! Hopefully next week will be better! 
Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment